CareersReview our open job listings below
Work place: Pula
What does a Sales Specialist do?
- Managing sales activities of dedicated sales portfolio
- Responsible for sales activity plans and fulfillment of sales targets
- Maintaining existing client relations and developing new ones
- Creation of sales offers and additional documentation
- Taking part in boat shows
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge about our sales portfolio and its application
- Monitoring market activities with the goal of advancing sales
- Daily market communication
- Sales related cost analysis and monitoring
- Presentation of reports and analysis
- Teamwork with other departments within the company
- Suggestions of activities which optimize the sales process
- Monitoring regulations, including public procurement
- B level drivers licence
- Full proficiency of the MS Office package, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Professional profficiency in English
- Ready for business travel
- Understanding business processes
- Goal oriented
- Dynamic, proactive, resourceful and agile person
- Prone to team work
MSc in Economy, Business, Logistics or related economic branches
Professional profficiency in English
We are actively looking for Tech Support and Sales interns. Send us an open form and include your CV!
Don’t wait for an open position, you can always apply via our general form. We are always looking for talented and passionate people, who are willing to learn more and show their full potential!
Fill in the form below with your data and attach your CV and motivational letter. We are looking forward in hearing from you!